“When the Generic Church’s propaganda machinery floated the news that Anders Breivik was inspired by Hindutva and Hindu organizations, in one stroke it not only equated Christian terrorism to Hindu terrorism in international discourse on terrorism but within the country it forced Hindus to go on the defensive to reject the association thereby abdicating their intellectual responsibility to go on the warpath and make the distinction between the political objective of Abrahamic monotheisms and the political objectives of Hindu nationalism.” – Radha Rajan
Having successfully sold the lemon that the war against terror was fought by white Christians against Islam, as Jews stood in the shadows, the Christian world had to scramble to find explanations for what could no longer be hidden – that the carnage in Norway on 22nd July was Christian terrorism.
The immediate, and as it turned out incorrect conclusion was that this was the handiwork of Islamic terrorists. When it turned out that the terrorist was a white Christian, the second immediate and again incorrect conclusion was that Breivik did it to protest the immigration policy of his government and his killing spree was a reaction to multiculturalism.
As it turned out, the victims were not Muslims or from any other immigrant community. All those killed in Oslo and in Utoya were Norwegians; in fact the persons Breivik shot in cold blood were teenage boys and girls at a youth camp organized by Norway’s Labour Party. This act of pre-planned, calculated terror was perpetrated by a white Christian against his own countrymen practicing the same religion.
So why did Anders Behring Breivik do what he did?
The truth, no matter how galling, is that the Christian world with all the resources it commands, including the FBI, Scotland Yard and Mossad to investigate, track down and bring terrorists to account, especially when their own have been killed, has not been able to tell us conclusively why Breivik killed 76 people on one day although speculations abound about Breivik being a neo-Nazi who was inspired by Hindutva. Although why when Christianity had already successfully manufactured Hitler, the Ku Klux Clan and Mussolini, Breivik should look for distant inspiration, is conveniently left unanswered.
It has been confirmed that Breivik bought six metric tonnes of fertiliser of which five tonnes have been found on Breivik’s farm; one tonne of fertiliser is missing and unaccounted for till date. We may assume this is nitrogen-based fertiliser and Breivik intended to manufacture Ammonium Nitrate using the fertiliser which when compounded with fuel oil makes for an effective Improvised Explosive Device or IED.
The truth which stares us in the face is that one tonne of missing dung and all the planning and preparation (reports speculate that at least two years went into the planning) killed only seven people in Oslo. The rest were killed by old-fashioned guns and bullets. So, was Breivik learning as he was working, and was he the lone executor of the plan while the forces which created him and funded him remain in the shadows are questions begging an answer
Breivik’s magnum opus Knights Templar 2083 in which he allegedly pours out his white Christian heart, besides anger against immigration and multiculturalism, is also supposed to contain references to Hindu nationalist organizations; and it is in these references that the writer senses the stench of deep-rooted evil.
The Generic Church has used its propaganda machinery to dismiss stubborn efforts by intelligent persons to make sense of momentous (catastrophic) events impacting global economy or politics as being ‘conspiracy theories’; but those theories which stubbornly float around and refuse to go away may be closer to the truth which the Generic Church would like to bury.
The following points need to be kept firmly in mind –
- Nazism, Ku Klux Clan and Fascism all grew in the fertile soil of Christianity and reflect the nature and purpose of the Church
- The methods that Nazism, fascism and the Ku Klux Klan adopted in executing their ideology have been the exact same methods the Church adopted in achieving its expansionist missionary politico-religious objectives
- Christian terrorism is therefore as inherent to the expansionist Church as Islamic terrorism is to expansionist Islam
- The actions of adherents of the Abrahamic religions faithfully reflect their understanding of their god and reflect too the content and character of their religion deriving from this understanding
- Abrahamic religionists, irrespective of the name by which they call their god, Allah or Jehovah or Yahweh, is the god of Abraham, Issac, Moses, Jacob, Jesus and Paul
- Abrahamic religionists, Jews, Christians and Muslims are therefore siblings with the same religious genes, same religious purpose moving towards the same end of time/end of history objective and will partner each other if need be against Hindu India
Breivik’s actions do not follow logically from his written rant; Breivik placed his IED in a truck outside the federal building in Oslo which houses the office of the Prime Minister. Generous immigration policy and support for state multiculturalism were ideological policy issues for the Labour Party. But the Labour Party had been defeated in the elections and the incumbent government was not Labour.
Then why did Breivik target the federal building and why kill children and young people of the Labour Party attending a youth conference? The entire episode smacks of irrationality and pure evil. It is almost as if Breivik had been undergoing some kind of intense brain-washing, training programme intended to make a killing machine out of him.
References to Hindu nationalist organizations makes the writer suspect that there is more, a lot more to Breivik and the forces behind him than meets the eye. Just as the world will never know who killed the Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme in February 1986 and therefore will never know why he was killed, the world will never know the truth of who created the Christian monster called Anders Breivik and why.
It is quite possible that the reasons may well be the same or conmnected.
There is an eerie and chilling parallel to events in India beginning October 2008. A young Hindu sanyasin, Sadhvi Pragya is arrested on 10 October, 2008 for her alleged role in the Malegaon blasts of September 29, 2008. Considering the fact that P. Chidambaram’s goons in Maharashtra ATS, CBI and NIA are yet to capture anyone for the Mumbai blasts on 13 July 2011, it is breathtaking that the Maharashtra ATS hounds investigating the blasts, scented Sadhvi Pragya, tracked her down and arrested her – all within 10 days!
Like a well-crafted plot unravelling itself to pre-programmed time, the Sadhvi’s arrest is followed by those of Col. Purohit a serving army officer with Military Intelligence on November 18, followed by the arrests of Pujya Swami Aseemanand and Dayanand Pandey, a previously unheard of Sankaracharya of Sarada Peeth in Jammu.
All four were projected by Sonia Gandhi’s UPA II as being the face of Hindu Terror. Just as we will never know the truth behind Norway’s day of horror on July 22, 2011, we will never know the truth behind this new phenomenon which Sonia Gandhi’s minions in the Congress have labelled Saffron Terror and Hindu Terror.
These points need to be borne in mind –
- Four persons were arrested but only two – Sadhvi Pragya and Pujya Swami Aseemanand are paraded periodically before the nation
- The routinely anti-Hindu 24 hour English news channels have not dared to ask what happened to Col. Purohit, the alleged mastermind who stole 60 kgs of RDX from the army depot in J&K and the so-called Sankaracharya of Sarada Peeth
- Col. Purohit, according to the Maharashtra ATS is alleged to have confessed/admitted that after taking just what was required to blow up the Samjhauta Express, he dumped the remaining 60kgs of RDX into the Jhelum river
- The army has strongly denied that Col. Purohit was authorised to access RDX from the army depot and also that no RDX in its control was missing
- According to news reports Sadhvi Pragya certainly and Col. Purohit (open to question) were both subjected to narco and brain mapping tests
- Performing these tests even once, which intrude into the deepest recesses of a person’s sub-conscious mind, particularly when their reliability is doubtful constitutes a gross violation of human rights but Sadhvi Pragya was subjected to repeated narco analysis and brain mapping exercises
- Possibly something that Col. Purohit may have said during the first and only narco analysis done on him frightened the daylights off the Maharashtra ATS and the Home Ministry and all of a sudden, nothing more is heard of this man and Dayanand Pandey
- Soon thereafter Pujya Swami Aseemanand of the Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram who like the late Swami Laxmananda Saraswati also of Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram, was leading the war against religious conversion and Christian missionaries, is arrested and the Maharashtra ATS pegs most terror attacks between 2007-2008 retrospectively on Sadhvi Pragya and Swami Aseemanand
- Both of them continue to languish in prison without trial, despite the fact that there is not an iota of proof or corroborative evidence presented so far against them
Mocking at conspiracy theories be damned but it cannot be denied that Sonia Gandhi and her merry minions would have continued treading this path except 26/11 blew on their faces in 2008, within days of arresting Col. Purohit and the find-the-Hindu-terrorist expedition was brought to an abrupt end. It cannot be gainsaid that after 26/11 no more Hindu terrorists have been tracked down or arrested and acts of terror pinned retrospectively on them.
When questioned about coining the phrase ‘saffron terror’ and ‘Hindu terror’ India’s new Home Minister in UPA II smirked, “The purpose has been served” and this raised the writer’s antennae and hackles. There was more to Sonia Gandhi’s Hindu terror it became obvious, than P Chidambaram and his goons were prepared to reveal.
The writer has consistently maintained that Hindu nationalism poses the biggest challenge to Abrahamic religions in theory and practice and also poses a serious threat to their movement towards the two-stage Apocalypse-Armageddon.
From around 2000 India watchers must have been seriously alarmed at certain trends emerging from within Hindu society which signalled that Hindu nationalists, best embodied by Hindu religious leaders and the RSS parivar, were resisting the spreading cancer of religious conversion undertaken by Christian missionaries as part of Pope John Paul II’s stated objective of planting the cross in Asia in the third millennium.
The Gujarat riots of 2002 following the burning alive of Hindu pilgrims by jihadis at Godhra station must also have alarmed India watchers. India’s Hindus were fiercely resisting the moves of the Generic Church and Global Islam to Christianize and Islamize Hindu India.
The BJP-led NDA lost a winning election in 2004 and the Generic Church has not looked back since. The rise of Sonia Gandhi provided the best opportunity yet to weaken Hindu organizations and render Hindu society defenceless against the Abrahamic agenda. Beside several other things which the Generic Church undertook through Sonia Gandhi, the writer is convinced that the plot to trap Hindu religious leaders and functionaries of Hindu organizations was one of them.
Neither Islam nor the Generic Church can succeed in their mission in India without help from renegade Hindus and without a degree of complicity by highly placed officials in government and administration. Until proved otherwise it is the writer’s theory that entities within the UPA government identified and employed renegade Hindus to penetrate Hindu organizations, identify and select elements which could be trapped in a web of counter-terrorism measures. This included teaching them to make low intensity crude bombs, putting together IEDs with Ammonium Nitrate and fuel oil and choose appropriate targets.
It is possible that the plot to entrap Hindus into the web of Hindu Terror was the brainchild of global forces outside the country but was implemented by anti-Hindu renegades within the intelligence community, government and counter-terrorism agencies. The plot to embroil Hindu religious leaders belonging to the Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram and RSS functionaries was crafted and implemented with great success as seen.
The plot was crafted and implemented before November 2008 and there has been a near total change of guard in all these agencies – new Home Minister, new National Security Adviser and a new chief of the Maharashtra ATS. The nation will never know the truth about the forces which crafted and executed the plot.
The most important outcome of this successful plot (successful because until now Hindus have not acted to neutralise the consequences) has been to equate Hinduism and Hindus with Islam, Christianity and their adherents.
When the Generic Church’s propaganda machinery floated the news that Anders Breivik was inspired by Hindutva and Hindu organizations, in one stroke it not only equated Christian terrorism to Hindu terrorism in international discourse on terrorism but within the country it forced Hindus to go on the defensive to reject the association thereby abdicating their intellectual responsibility to go on the warpath and make the distinction between the political objective of Abrahamic monotheisms and the political objectives of Hindu nationalism.
Hindus proved yet again that the spirit of the kshatriya remains defeated.
The intellectual kshatriya would have seen that Anders Breivik was a bomb which exploded prematurely just as the plot to entrap Hindus in the web of Hindu terror also ended prematurely with 26/11. There is a connection here somewhere; only we have to wait for time to unravel the larger plot to destabilise parts of the world with killing machines wielding guns and IEDs. — Vigil Online, August 2011
Filed under: christian terrorism, christianity, india, indian politics, nehruism, proselytize, religion, secularism, terrorism Tagged: | christian church, christian terrorism, christianity, hindu terrorism, indian politics, sonia gandhi